Reserve your webinar seat today for Getting Started with OpenTreeMap Cloud
Space is limited.
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 2:00pm – 3:00pm EDT
Learn how to set up your free trial of OpenTreeMap and explore the many new features!
OpenTreeMap lets you collaborate with other groups and the general public to map and explore the urban forest and the many benefits generated by trees. With the OpenTreeMap Cloud monthly subscription system, you can create a map in minutes and never need to deal with hosting, maintenance, backups, or updating your system.
In this webinar, we’ll explore how to:
– Create a map in OpenTreeMap
– Add and edit trees
– Customize your map including data fields, user roles, and design
– Support tracking of stewardship activities
– Demonstrate the benefits of trees
Read these related posts:
- Join us November 11 to discover OpenTreeMap’s new Green Infastructure module
- Join us on April 16 for “Growing Urban Forests Using the Free OTM Bulk Uploader”
- November 12, 2014 Webinar: Learn How to Engage new Audiences in Urban Forestry!
- August 12, 2014 Webinar: Mobile Citizen Science – Gathering Urban Forestry Data via the OpenTreeMap Apps
- Recorded Webinar: Getting Started with OpenTreeMap Cloud