On Tuesday, June 3, we hosted “Getting Started with OpenTreeMap Cloud,” a webinar that provided an overview of the new subscription version of OpenTreeMap.
OpenTreeMap supports collaborating with other groups and the general public to map and explore the urban forest and the many benefits generated by trees. With the OpenTreeMap Cloud monthly subscription, organizations or individuals can create a map in minutes and never need to deal with hosting, maintenance, backups, or updating the software.
As part of the webinar, we explored:
- Creating a map
- Adding and editing trees
- Customizing the map including data fields, user roles, and design
- Tracking stewardship activities
- Demonstrating the environmental and economic benefits of trees
A recording of the webinar is available below and on YouTube. We’ve also made the slides available on Slideshare. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we hope you can join us for a future webinar.
Read these related posts:
- Join us November 11 to discover OpenTreeMap’s new Green Infastructure module
- Join us on April 16 for “Growing Urban Forests Using the Free OTM Bulk Uploader”
- November 12, 2014 Webinar: Learn How to Engage new Audiences in Urban Forestry!
- August 12, 2014 Webinar: Mobile Citizen Science – Gathering Urban Forestry Data via the OpenTreeMap Apps
- June 3, 2014 Webinar: Getting Started with OpenTreeMap Cloud