Want to tweet about stewardship activities or pruning you just did on the large maple tree outside your office or post a photo on Facebook of the gorgeous oak tree in your backyard, and share the love you have for the trees you care for with your friends and followers on social media? Now you can! We are pleased to announce that you can now use Twitter and Facebook to post all your favorite trees to your heart’s delight. Below is a GIF showing how to use the social media features in OpenTreeMap.
Enjoy and spread the word about your urban forest and all you do to care for it through your favorite social media networks!
Read these related posts:
- Launching a successful open data and citizen science initiative
- Demystifying the process of building urban forestry software
- Defining the Open in OpenTreeMap: What Does it Mean for OpenTreeMap to be Open Source?
- CITY OF TREES Film Tells the Story of Greening Efforts in DC
- How One Contractor is Helping to Ensure Durham, North Carolina Stays Leafy