Already have extensive tree inventory data? Wish the community could help you improve that existing data set?
Reserve your seat today for our next webinar on “Growing Urban Forests Using the Free OpenTreeMap Bulk Uploader” and discover how you can use the brand new bulk uploader tools to import existing tree inventories and customize the species list on your tree map.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how:
- To upload existing tree inventories and species lists
- Uploads can be customized to meet the needs of your organization
- Importing inventories can assist with collaboration between groups and encourage additional data collection
Space is limited. Register today to secure your spot.
Read these related posts:
- Join us November 11 to discover OpenTreeMap’s new Green Infastructure module
- November 12, 2014 Webinar: Learn How to Engage new Audiences in Urban Forestry!
- August 12, 2014 Webinar: Mobile Citizen Science – Gathering Urban Forestry Data via the OpenTreeMap Apps
- Recorded Webinar: Getting Started with OpenTreeMap Cloud
- June 3, 2014 Webinar: Getting Started with OpenTreeMap Cloud